Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New York, New York the Pipes are Calling

Wow, so I really love travel blogging, right? Since I haven't done anything since September. Wow, that's really... inspiring. Look, here's the thing. I do have another blog, but it's my personal blog and I'll often say stuff like "Oh I went to Oakhurst" or, "Wow the blossoms are great right now!" Which is semi-travelish but not big enough to earn it's own entry, right? Plus, no one wants to hear my personal ramblings, right? Well, I did do some pretty significant travel recently. I went to New York City, bichez! Oh yes. It was fantastic. I met up with my friends Romain (who is French with a cute accent and doing an internship at the Park Avenue Armory) and Emily (who is British and just all around awesome as most things from Britain are, except for Marmite, but we won't go there because if Emily ever reads that she will be heart broken. She loves the evil stuff). So, it was a four day trip. I flew on JetBlue from San José and I highly recommend them. They are awesome. Lots of space, comfy chairs and DIRECT TV OH YEAH. So you can watch cable channels for free. Awesome. They don't serve meals but they do let you get all the snacks you want. So that's nice of them. Anyway, my NY posts will be divided into three parts, since they are all long (well, this is Prolix Travels, is it not? I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR CONCISENESS. That may seem oxymoronic but it is not, I assure you. And my spell checker seems to have underlined oxymoronic as being not a word but I don't really care. This is my blog. I can make up my own words).

Ok, so yeah... those recaps will follow shortly.

No comments: